Magento 2 Frontend Customer Force Login Module V1.1.0
Today, we release version 1.1.0 of our Magento 2 Force Frontend Customer Login module. Thanks to the feedback of some users, we could improve the module setup.
Here are some of the enhancements:
- We added a UI to the backend, so administrative users can now configure the whitelist from the admin area of Magento 2. The DI configuration has been removed, so this will not work anymore.
- A new permission resource bitExpert Force Login/Manage Whitelist defines, if administrative users have the privilige to see and manage the whitelist.
- The Magento 2 admin area url is now dynamically loaded to the whitelist.
- Some tests were added to ensure the reliability of the forced redirection.
- We improved the documentation.
You can run ```composer update``` to fetch the new release or download it on Github.